It's my Day for Project of the week at The House that Stamps Built for Repeat Impressions and i've chosen to make a Gumball Machine Shaker Box tutorial
1 Piece of white cardstock cut to 2 1/2” x 4”
1 piece of White cardstock cut to 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
Acetate- Cut to 2 ½”x 2 ½”
Rubber Stamp- I used Repeat Impressions Gumball Machine stamp
Memento Ink or Dye ink
Dimensional Foam tape or pop dots
2” circle punch or Spellbinders die
Shaker item- Confetti, beads, nail art, Glitter etc….
1. Using your 4 ¼ “ x 5 ½” piece of cardstock stamp your image in the center using your Memento ink.
2. Color the Image as desired. I used copic Markers R22,R24,R27, C0, C1,C3
3. After coloring your image, cut your paper down to 2 ½” x 4” just leaving your stamped image.
4. Using your Spellbinders 2” die or a 2” circle punch line up and cut out the circle part of the Gumball machine.
5. Take your tape runner on the backside of your stamped image, where you just die cut out the circle, apply adhesive around the outer edge. Taking your 2 ½” x 2 ½ “ Acetate apply to the adhesive .
6. Cutting your dimensional in small pieces apply on top of the acetate all around the circle. Do NOT leave any open spaces between the tape.- I did this Two times to get it thick enough. If you are cutting pop dots in half they are probably thick enough with just one layer.
7. Apply your sequins, confetti or whatever you are using to the inside of the circle on the Acetate. Remove the paper backing from you dimensional tape and apply your 2 ½” x 4” piece of cardstock on top to the other.
8. Your Shaker is then complete. You may now use it to create your card.
Using Repeat Impressions Rubber stamps
Suzy Bee's Bloomin #42 Anything goes 10C
Treasured times Rubber #22 Anything goes
Crafting Musketeers -1,2,3 Gumball Machine, 2 DP's, 3 Stars
Country View August- Word Play
Sister Act Card #70 Anything goes
Top Tip Tuesday Something Sweet (2/3) Bubblegum
(Pin)Spirational Anything goes (5/5)
Fan-Tastic Tuesday Anything goes (4/4)
Brown Sugar #107 Anything goes (2/2)
613 Avenue #85 Anything goes (1/3)
Happy Monday (if there was such a thing) lol!