Using a Decorative Napkin for a Background or Embellishment? Here is a technique to help you cut the napkin in usable pieces without ripping it.
1. Begin by separating the layers of your napkin. I've found that generally is one layer but sometimes there are two.
3. Using your Sponge Brush, apply Mod Podge all over the surface of the Saran wrap. Make sure to cover enough space so the entire napkin has Mod Podge under it when you lay it down.
5. Take your Sponge brush and then apply another layer of mod podge all over the top of the napkin. **** You may have to daub the Mod Podge on instead of brushing it to keep the napkin from tearing.
6. Allow to completely air dry overnight.
7. Once the napkin is completely dry peel it off of the Saran Wrap Carefully. It is now ready to use. You can cut it in pieces to use as the background for a card or Cut individual elements out to use as embellishments.