It is my (Deonna's) turn to present you with a Project of the week at The House that Stamps Built for Repeat Impressions Stamps and I've chosen to show you how to make a
Napkin Decoupage ATC
Decorative Napkin- I chose a Camoflauge
Old Hymnal Page,
Chipboard piece cut to 2 1/2 x 3 1/2",
Distress ink in Vintage Photo,
Staz-on ink in Forest Green and Brown (not in Picture).
Repeat Impressions Rubber Stamps:
1. Seperate your napkin from it's backing. Some napkins are two ply and some are 3. Gently remove all backing layers.
2. Apply Modge Podge using a Paint brush or sponge brush to your hymnal page covering completely. Using your napkin after all layers removed, apply to the modge Podged hymnal page base. Set aside to allow to dry or use heat tool to speed the process.
3. Take your dictionary page, your Deer Rubber stamp mounted on acrylic block, and your Brown Staz-On ink and stamp the deer onto the dictionary Page. After this, take your Happy Fathers Day Stamp and your green Staz-On ink and stamp it onto the dictionary page. Using your fingers gently tear your paper around your images.
4. After your images are torn out, using your Vintage photo Distress ink and Sponge Dauber apply ink to all of the torn edges from Step 3 and Set Aside
5. Take your Chipboard ATC Base and apply a generous amount of Modge Podge to the front and apply your Decorative napkin/Hymnal page onto the top of the chipboard and tear around the edges, then fold the edges over and Modge Podge to the backside of the ATC base.
6. Once again, grab your Deer stamped image and your Sentiment that you tore out in Step 3 and Modge Podge to your napkin covered ATC Chipboard Base.
7. Using your Grass Border Stamp only ink the top portion of the stamp with your Green Staz-on ink and stamp to the bottom edge of the ATC.
Your Project is now Complete. Set aside and allow to dry.
Inspiration Destination #33 Anything goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #85 Anything goes (5/5)
Party Time Tuesday #198 Anything goes
Not Just Cards #19 Anything goes
Sister Act Card #106 Anything goes
Brown Sugar #146 Fathers Day (2/2)
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #10 Anything goes (1/3) 10C
Pile it On #69 Not Cute
Top Tip Tuesday- Animals (2/3)
Love to Scrap #54 Anything goes (1/3)
Have a Wonderful day!