Hi Everyone, Deonna here with a simple tutorial on how to make a
Halloween is coming fast so i thought that this cute little witch should be used once again before it gets here.
Supplies used to Create
White X-press it Blending Card
Black Memento Ink pad
Designer Paper- Jeepers Creepers stack by The Paper Studio- Cut to a 5"x5" square
Coloring Media- I used Copic Markers
Black Cardstock for Card base cut 5"x10" and scored and folded in half
1. Place your stamp onto your acrylic block and stamp your witch onto your X-press it Blending Card with the Memento ink.
4. Mark the Center of your 5"x5" designer paper piece using a ruler and pencil. Place your fussy cut witch over the top of the mark and trace the image so that it is at least 1/8" larger than the stamped image.
5. With your Ruler and pencil, Mark from the center dot to the outer traced edge that you just made. Then take your Craft knife and cut those lines from the dot to the edge.
6. Using your scissors, cut off the points of the paper and roll up toward your traced outer witch line. Continue until all is rolled up. You may also need to take your scissors and snip here and there so that all of the sides roll up.
7. Complete your card. I cut my designer paper down about a 1/4" on each edge before mounting on the black card. I wanted the black edges to show around the outer edge. Glue your Designer paper down to black card face and add Witch. I used a Dimensional Dot to adhere the top of the witch, closest to her head and then liquid glue to adhere the broom. Decorate as Desired.
Inspiration Destination #56 Anything goes
Not Just Cards October Anything goes
Brown Sugar #169 Anything goes (2/2)
Crafting With Friends #9 Anything goes (2/3)
Creative Fingers #96 Anything goes
Simply Papercrafts #16 Anything goes (2/3)
Crafty Girls Creations #7 Anything goes (`2/3)
Retarte #63 Anything goes (2/3)
Crafty Friends #17 Favorite colors
Our Creative Corner Halloween Horror 3/3)
AAA #51 Halloween (1/3)
Pile it on #92 Cute or Spooky
A Gem of a Challenge #156 Too Cute to spook
Hiding in My Craft Room #222 Any Holiday 1-
Sweet Stampin Halloween (1/2)
The Pencil Case Eerie Colors (1/2)
Crafts 4 Eternity #249 Halloween (1/3)
Jo's Scrap Shack #111 Halloween (1/3)
QKR Stampede #162 Halloween (1/4)
Have a Wonderful Week!