Saturday, July 22, 2017

I got another Grand Champion ribbon at the fair!

Well, i entered 5 projects in the fair this year. 4 Cards and my Halloween Junk Journal. I'm happy to announce that my Halloween Junk Journal earned the Grand prize again this year. This is the 3rd year in a row that i've won with a Junk Journal. I got a first and a second place ribbon with 2 of my cards also. All that i can say is that i'm very pleased. lol!

The Fair kicked off last night with a Parade. I did go but i thought that i was melting.  Temperatures were in the low 90's with a heat index of over a 100. I hate it when it's so hot. My goal today is to stay home, clean and craft in air conditioning.

 My daughter chose not to show the horse this year in the fair and work instead. I will miss watching her show, but i will not miss the heat! She's getting ready to move into her apartment in Terre Haute next week and attending Indiana State University. I'm proud to say that both my Husband and I attended Indiana State back in our college days, so she's following along with a family tradition. lol.
Anyway life is going to be a little hectic for awhile.




Thank you for stopping by and taking a look. Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Cara said...

WOW! Congratulations! Awards well deserved!