Sunday, November 19, 2017

My Mom's Birthday card-Winter style!

Yesterday was my Moms and my nephews birthday! What fun! I've been in the mood to make a winter card so i thought that their Birthdays would be a good excuse. Not only is it their birthdays, it's the first weekend of gun deer season here in Indiana and my boys are all over that. lol.

Here is the card that i have to share for my Mom.


Window Die- spellbinders
icicle die
fern die
tree die
Pine branch die- by Impressions obsessions
White poinsettia
White berries from my stash
Blue cardstock
Stampin'up sentiment stamp
acetate
Glitter

CHALLENGES

DL Art November ATG 1 per day
Inspiration Destination #138  Kinda Cute ATG UL
Word Art Wednesday #308-309 ATG (3/5)
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas #360 ATG Christmas Use some Blue UL
Crimbo Crackers #145 ATG UL
Crafting with friends #55 ATG (2/2)
Crafty Catz #393 ATG (2/3)
Creative Fingers #141  ATG (2/3)
Jo's Scrap Shack #215 ATG (2/3)
Crafty Friends #71 With Sentiment (2/3)
My Time to Craft #359 Winter Birthday UL

Have a great Sunday! I'm off to church. 




9 comments:

katieo said...

Beautiful card. I love the god frame for the gorgeous snow scene you created. Thank you for joining the DL.ART November Linky Challenge.

Denise Goeldner said...

Gorgeous die cute creation, love the colour combo. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck and hope to see you again.
Cheers Denise
Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Sherry said...

Gorgeous Creation. Thanxx For Sharing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.
Sherry Lynn
DT @LPOCF

Donna said...

So elegant and beautiful, so many fantastic details, your mom will treasure this card!

Lori Kobular said...

I love the Vintage look of your gorgeous card! I wish I had that scene outside my window! Thanks for sharing with us at DL.ART Challenges!

PaperDaisies said...

Such a beautiful design. A great result. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

Heather said...

Very pretty!! I love all the layers, embellishments, and that gorgeous shine! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

Helen x

Granmargaret said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.