Tuesday, March 6, 2018

The Art impressions Way to watercolor

Some of my favorite stamps are the Art Impressions Watercolor stamps. As you already know, I love to watercolor and i love to stamps so these are right up my alley. I'm addicted to all of them. lol! Since i've been on a real ATC kick lately i thought that i'd create some using the Art impressions stamps.
Let me just say, using stamps to watercolor is NOT Easy. I'm learning as i go and slowly at that but i'm not giving up.



Art Impressions stamp sets
Flowering Mailbox
Open Window
Wooden Gate
Bird Bath Set
Foliage Set 1
Flower Set 1
Cobblestone set
Marvy Uchida markers
Pitt pen outlines
Watercolor paper 140#


Pitt Pen borders
Watercolor paper 140#

Challenges
Art Impressions Watercolor (1/2)
Artistic Inspirations #195 ATG (1/3)
Crafting from the Heart #197 ATG (1/3)
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1809 ATG (1/3)
heARTful Stamping ATG (1/2)
Lil patch of Crafty Friends #77 ATG (1/3)
The Corrosive March ATG (1/3)
Papercrafters linky party #5 ATG (1/3)
Brown Sugar Spring (1/2)
Crafting with Friends #62 ATG (2/3)
Jo's Scrap Shack #223 ATG (2/3)
DL Art Linky party March ATG

Have a fabulous day

9 comments:

Ellibelle said...

These look fantastic, such gorgeous images and wonderful coloring!
Thanks so much for joining in at my Papercrafters linky party this week!

katieo said...

These are beautiful. I love how many you made. Thank you for joining the DL.ART March Linky Challenge

Sherry said...

Wonderful Coloring Thanxx For Sharing With Us This Week At Jo's Scrapshack ..
Sherry Lynn
DT @ Jo's

The Red Mullet Band said...

Great images! Congrats!!!
Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Ana Isabel DT Coordinator.

Terri Winske said...

These are all beautiful. If I had to pick a couple favorites, I'd go with the bunny in the mailbox and the birds/bird bath one. They make me think of spring, which I am patiently waiting for! Great water coloring! Thanks very much for sharing these with us at PIP Challenges!

Tracy Welham said...

These are very pretty, gorgeous images. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely panel of designs. TFS it with BSChallenge!

cass said...

Wonderful ATCs. Thanks for joining us this month for our "Spring/Easter" Challenge at The Brown Sugar Challenge.

Juliet A said...

These are so fabulous, that if you hadn't told us they were stamps I would have thought you created the images yourself! I'm so glad you joined us at the Heartful Stamping Challenge!