Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Loving these little booklets for junk journals

I made these booklets for pockets in my junk journals.
They are made of designer paper folded in half and then the corners rounded on the right. Distress inked around the borders with Vintage photo distress ink. Used my Stampin' up puch for the tabs on these.
These are a couple of booklets ( of many ) that i made. Graphic of the birds i believe is from a Tim Holtz ephemera pack that i had
The paper on the Right is from a Tim Holtz stack and then i just added a sticker crow that i had in my stash.
Added an eyelet to the tab and used a bulb pin with charm for a dangle. Sewed a couple of coffee dyed paper to the center of the book for journaling.





Challenges
Unicorn #36 Add a charm (1/3)
Crafting from the Heart #219 ATG (1/3)
Pammies Inky Pinkies #1836 ATG (1/3)
613 Avenue #213 ATG ( 3/8)

Dragonfly Dreams  September ATG (3/3)
DL Art ATG Sept Linky party
Create and Inspire #77 ATG (1/3)
Create with TLC Sept. ATG 
Not just Cards Sept. ATG

Have a great week

5 comments:

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Very vintage and it's wonderful! Thanks for sharing your project with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

DIANA L. said...

These came out great I love how you used the vintage papers.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

DL.ART
DIANA L.

Wendy said...

You had me at junk journal!!! What a wonderful little accent in daily life! I LOVE the dangles and pockets, art, colors... I LOVE THE WHOLE THING!! Thanks so much for sharing with us all at the PIP Challenge blog! (I think I will be working on one of these later today!!)
Wendy PIP DT
http://Hi-Regards.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

This is very lovely, looks great! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeously vintage!

Thank you for sharing with us at 'Not Just Cards' this month, hope to see you joining with us again
Hugs Shell xx