Monday, October 29, 2018

Check out these paperclips

Halloween is fast approaching and if I don't share these today I may not get to. I saw a lady on youtube that makes these paperclips and attaches them into her junk journals so that they can be decorations and remove when you want to write underneath. I thought that this was a clever idea so I thought that I'd make some and share. I have been making Craft Fair misc... for weeks now so I will probably start sharing those soon.
Front
 back side- Old book papers folded
Front 
 back
Misc... Tim Holtz rubber stamps and some ephemera from my stash. 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my blog today. I'm going to try to do better with posting again. I needed a break from the computer. 
Take Care!

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Love these! glad you are back with great a share! Keep on crafting!