Sunday, February 10, 2019

A Valentine card

This is my attempt at a shabby chic Valentines day Card.  I made this butterfly using some glittered felt that I found at Hobby Lobby. Added Beads to the center wire that also makes the antennae. The Bling I found and bought from Michaels. The love die I was gifted for winning a challenge. I also used the Vintage paper pack from Hobby Lobby.



Challenges
Crafting by Designs Feb ATG (2/3)
The Crafty Addicts 55 ATG (2/3)
Through the Craft Room Door ATG (2/2)
Always Fun 96 ATG (2/3)
Crafting from the Heart 236 ATG (2/3)
Get Creative 7 ATG with Red (2/3)
Make my Monday 89 Red pink white (2/3)
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1905 ATG (2/3)
DL Art Feb. ATG 1 ea. day
The Happy Craft Feb. ATG UL
Crafts Galore Encore 60 ATG (2/3)
Crafters Castle Feb ATG (1/3)
Crafty Friends 103 ATG (1/3)
The Fairy and the Unicorn Feb. ATG w/ all loved up (1/3)

Have a great day!

7 comments:

Maud's Creations said...

Donna, love your heart shaped butterfly, your background fl oore is so perfect forth iu s love inspired c a rd. Thank you for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

So lovely, the butterfly is gorgeous! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Hugs, Zowie.
TTCRD DT
Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Monica C. said...

Oh your butterfly is gorgeous. I love all the sparkle on it.
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Wendy L said...

Super card for our challenge at Crafty Friends. Xxx

Sue - said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Oh, I love the pretty butterfly! Thank you for joining the Crafter’s Castle’s February Challenge! –Tasha ☺

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at The Crafty Addicts, good luck with your entry hope to see you again soon :)