Monday, May 21, 2018

Daisies, Daisies

Hi everyone, I hope that you had a wonderful weekend. I did.
I'm still in the mode of my colored pencils and black cardstock. I love using my Prisma colored  pencils, but still need practice using them. 


Supplies used to create

Stampendous daisy, butterfly and sentiment stamp 
Pisma colored pencils
Black cardstock
glossy accents
alcohol ink background for butterfly and sentiment
Sequins strip
Green and yellow cardstock

Challenges

Not just Cards May  ATG
DL Art May ATG linky
Jo's Scrap Shack #234 ATG (2/3)
Dare to B Artsy Dreaming of flowers (2/3)
heARTful Stamping ATG (1/2)
Creative Fingers #147 ATG (1/3)
Fussy and Fancy #212 florals 10C (1/3)
Sasayaki Glitter challenge May Flowers (1/3)
Love to Craft May ATG (1/5)

Have a great week!


4 comments:

Suze said...

This is a lovely card. I don't use my pencils enough! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Jo Rice said...

Such a great use of black card, your colours and flowers are stunning. Thank you for joining us overa5 the Fussy and Fancy Challenge blog...best of luck..Jo. X

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Beautiful coloring. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Craft! Hope to see you again!
~ DT Sherry x