Friday, August 24, 2018

My Brother-in-laws 50th Birthday Card


Well My Brother-in-law is Turning 50 this week. If you knew him, you'd know that this is hilarious. lol. He's that kind of person who will torment you constantly. He always plays jokes on the kids etc... You know the funny guy! Well this is his Birthday card that I came up with to give him this year. I needed it to be something with this RAT from Graphics Fairy because I loved this image. Thank goodness that I'm not 50 yet. lol. My time is coming in just a couple of years though.




Supplies

Graphics Fairy-Rat
script background stamp
Tombstone stamp from Recollections
Alphabet stamps
Old book pages
index card
black distress ink
Tab board from We R Memory Keepers
black cardstock

Challenges

Addicted to stamps and more #306 ATG (2/3) 10C
Crafty Creations #373 ATG (2/2)
Pause Dream Enjoy #34  Summer birthday Party (2/3)
Retarte #126 ATG (2/3)
The Artistic Stamper Aug-ATG 3/3)
Cards Galore Encore #54 ATG (3/3)
Love to Craft #25 ATG (3/3)
Let's Craft and Create #140 ATG lots of layers(2/3)
a2z scrapbooking august ATG (3/5)
Not just cards ATG (2/3)
Creative Crafters #7 ATG (2/3)

Have a great day! It's football night. We travel to my home town tonight to play them. This should be fun. lol
The only problem is that they are a 4A school and we are only a 1A. It's kinda crazy that we are even playing Owen Valley. 



13 comments:

FiestyCrafter (Tina) said...

LOL!! What a great sense of humor bday card!! Love this!! Thanks for joining us at LTCCB
Tina dt

Joy Wilson said...

I don’t know what’s more dooming 50 or a rat. I love the card! Thanks for joining us and good luck. Happy birthday to your brother in law.
Hugs, Joy
Craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

Karen L K said...

That looks like a good card for your brother-in-law. Definitely good for a masculine card. I like all the layers on your card especially including an old book page.

Karen L K said...

I also meant to say thanks for joining in over at a2z Scrapbooking for the August challenge.

Jackie T said...

Hi this is an amazing card. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog for August challenge Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

Arlene said...

Hilarious and perfect for the jokester in the house. I'm still smiling. You made my day and I'm sure his too. So glad you joined us at A2Z Scrapbooking challenge.

Andree said...

A fabulously fun card and a super image.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Don't forget we have a DT call this month, see the blog for details. Good luck x

Cindy C. said...

Hilarious!! Your card made me laugh! Thanks for playing along our August challenge at a2z.

Maria Pilar said...

Hilarous card. It make me smile
Thank you so much for joining us at Retarte of Stampartpapel. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Maria Pilar DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

This card is just too hilarious - great idea for the right person!! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Gwendolyn said...

Oh this is just tooo funny especially the sentiment on the inside, hilarious! Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More and I look forward to seeing more of your wonderful creations again. Hugs, Gwendolyn

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

What a funny card, Thank you for joining us at Retarte of Stampartpapel. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Norma DT

Laura Fdz said...

Well, it's a rat, but it's fine. I like it. Thank you very much for joining us in Retarte