Saturday, November 10, 2018

Craft Fair Chapstick favors


After about 10 or more years of being on Design teams, I'm officially not on any. I'm making a clean start. Although I'm going to miss everyone I think that it's best for me to do my own thing right now. I've gotten a couple of paid jobs crafting by doing a journal and a scrapbook and feel that I may want to start some new things. Thank you, everyone, for continuing to follow me. I will always be on a crafting venture. Right now I have several things to share so stay tuned. I've been working on craft fair projects and really love how some of them have turned out. I've also been designing my own templates in the silhouette. That is fun! This isn't one that I created but I love it still the same.





Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments: