Thursday, March 21, 2019

.Bible art Psalm 91:2- My refuge

I have another bible art page to share today using Psalm 91:2. "God is my refuge and my fortress"
I thought that these bird houses would make a great refuge for my little bird. 

I
I drew the bird houses looking at a coloring book page and they were colored with my Marvy Uchida markers watercolor style. 


Challenges

DL Art March. ATG 1 ea. day
Crafty Animals 24 ATG with Animals UL
Not Just Cards  ATG UL
Get Creative 78 ATG but Card
Pammies inky pinkies 1911 ATG (1/3)
Dare 2B Artsy March ATG (3/3)
The Corrosive 3 ATG (3/3)
Word Art Wednesday 378 379 ATG (1/5)


Have a great day! I'm off to the Heirloom pro stamp show tomorrow. How Exciting!

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! You drew those birdhouses?! Love this pretty Bible journal page!

Tone K. said...

Really beautiful page! Your birdcages are so cute :)
Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

Suze said...

Great art page. The little birdie looks like it is trying to decide which birdhouse to go to! Thank you for joining in the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

Maud's Creations said...

Love your bright cheerful card delivering the messahe thru the letter boxes. Thanks for joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community Deonna

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning creation. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog March Anything Goes Challenge. Hugs Jackie DT

Lisa J said...

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals this month. Lisa DT

Michelle B. said...

So beautifully creative, I adore the images and your coloring is wonderful. So glad you joined us at Creatalicious Challenges!

Melanie said...

A lovely project!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Aud Sentiments Challenge)



PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…