Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Stamping with Liquid Applique-


Hi everyone, I thought that I'd share some of my old tutorials that I have written. I thought that it might be fun.




Supplies used:

Dark colored Cardstock- I chose DCWV textured in Red and Blue
Liquid Applique- I used White, Yellow and Brown from Marvy Uchida
Rubber Stamp- I used A Repeat Impressions-lg. Butterfly- Summer Series
Heat Tool



1. Gather supplies- Daub each color of liquid applique to the raised area of the stamp. **I was able to stamp this image twice on two different colored Cardstocks by daubing the Liquid applique one color at a time to the image and not spreading it as seen in picture.







2. Have your colored cardstock ready to stamp immediately after coloring the rubber stamp with Liquid applique. I stamped the Red one first and the Blue one second without cleaning the stamp in-between. The Red one is more thick and puffy while the Blue one is less thick and shows more details in the stamp.





3. Allow the liquid Applique to dry a couple of hours on it’s own and then heat set until becomes raised and puffy.
*Do not overheat, liquid applique will scorch and turn Brown.







4. Your image is ready to create with!





Supplies used to Create

Template for Butterfly-Family Crafts.about
Butterfly embossing folder-Cuttlebug
Stamen for Antenna
Bling on a roll-Recollections 


Have a great day!

1 comment:

Christine Kiehl said...

Thank you for sharing this.