Saturday, November 28, 2015

A much needed Break! Now i'm back!

Hi, I hope that Everyone had a wonderful Turkey Day and Black Friday!!! I'm so happy that my Christmas Shopping was almost finished before Black Friday this year. I really didn't have to go anywhere, but My daughter and I went to TSC and Goody's here in town.  

I have a Simple project to share with all of you today in preparation for Christmas.  I'm a Gift Card crazy lady right now. lol! I love all of the cutting files for Christmas in the Silhouette Store and Couldn't resist these Cuties.

These are found in the Silhouette Designs store by Artist Jennifer Rush




Google Eyes
Dot Embossing Folder
Penguin and Bear Cut File

Challenges

Inspiration Destination #61 Anything goes
Not Just Cards November Anything goes
Scrappers Delights #50 Anything goes
Just Keep on Creating  Anything goes
The Cutie Pie #93 Simply Cute and Christmas
The Crazy #211 Everything Goes (3/4)
Quirky Crafts #24 Christmas
Crafting by Designs Christmas (2/3)
Crafty Gals Corner #47 Anything goes (2/2)
Card and Scrap #107 Christmas
Left of Center #106 Nothing Square
DL Art Thankful Thursday #169 Anything goes (1/3)
Di's Digi Designs Cute and Cuddly (1/3)
Hiding in My Craft Room #227 Any Holiday 1-



Have a Wonderful Weekend!


9 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the gift card holders. Like how you used the pattern papers. Like wiggle eyes. Thank you for entering DLART Christmas challenge. I'll need to ck out if there are SVG files for this.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoineyBee"

Furrbster said...

These are ever so cute!
Hugz Tinz

Troppostella said...

:-)))) wwoooww FANTASTIC!!! I like this project!!!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Scrapper's Delights! Good luck :-)))
Troppo Stella DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at HIMCR, good luck!!! Amy DT

suzARTe said...

These are very cute cards, so cheerful and bright and look great.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Rae Ann said...

These are SO adorable! Love the google eyes and the papers you chose to highlight them. The perfect gift card envelope!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

raven said...

These are all great..I love the detailing. And a great idea. Thankyou so much for sharing with us at LOC..Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

KristyLee said...

Oh man those are so cool! I have not seen anything like that before. Very cleaver idea. Thank you for playing in the LOC challenge of no Rectangle or Square cards.
Peace,
KristyLee
(LOC DT)

Shona Hamill said...

Gorgeous projects. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona xx