Friday, November 20, 2015

Happy Birthday Card for a Hunter!

Well i just created this card for my Nephew and thought that the sayings were quite Catchy if i do say so myself. lol!



I didn't take a picture of the other side but i put a Star Bucks!

Supplies used to Create

Rubber Stamps- Unity Stamp- What the Buck
Clear Dollar Stamps- Deer Season Sentiments
Close to Cocoa ink pad
Coffee Cup pattern under Templates
Corrugated paper in brown

Challenges

PDE Linky Anything goes
Inspiration Destination #60 Anything goes
Not Just Cards November Anything goes
Scrappers Delights #50 Anything goes
Just Keep on Creating  Anything goes
Get Creative #27 Birthday (2/3)
The Corrosive #237 Use a Sentiment (2/3)
Aud Sentiments #145 Anything goes with Sentiment
Craft Rocket #4 Add a Sentment (1/3)
Crafting with an Attitude #9 Anything goes (1/3)


Finally the weekend!!!

11 comments:

Lisa J said...

Thanks for sharing your card with us this fortnight. Love the colours! Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Stampsnob. said...

Great project Love the image bet the nephew loves it . TFS Craft Rocket Challenges.......Lis DT

Janis Lewis said...

Hunter will love this! Those deer are awesome.
Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very creative! I love it! Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again on the next challenge! Good luck!!! Patricia DT.

~ginny said...

Lol! Definitely a fun sentiment Deonna! I like the coffee cup and Starbucks combo for a gift. Thank you for sharing your project and creativity with us at Aud Sentiments for our ATG + a Sentiment challenge!
~ginny, Aud Sentiments DT
Owner: RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

kahaulani said...

LOVE your card!!! Thank you for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party-DT elecia

Heather said...

Very nice. A great card for a hunter. Thanks for linking up at PDE Linky Party this week. Heather ~ PDE Linky Party DT

Cindy Groh said...

I love this card. It is such a perfect male card. May I post a link to your card on my Manly Monday blog post? It's a post where I showcase masculine cards for my readers. Email me link to your card so I can find it at grohcm at gmail dot com. I will send you an email when the post goes live. Thank you.
Cindy at Cre8ive Cindy Blog

suzARTe said...

This is the perfect guy card, I am sure Hunter will love it. Great details and I love the main image.Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes November link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Terri's Cards N More said...

What perfect card for the guys. Great color combo. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

just awesome! perfect masculine card. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, good luck!
Jennifer, DT