Thursday, May 18, 2017

Bible Art using Psalm 51:10- A clean heart

Hi friends, today i would like to share a bible art journal page. 
Psalm 51:10
"Create in me a clean Heart O God Renew a loyal spirit within me"

This verse is one that was already in my Inspire Bible so i decided to use it today. I drew the watering tub with the board and soap below. I used my Water colored pencils to color this drawing. 


Challenges

Daisy Chain #8 ATG UL
DL ART May Linky-ATG
Artistic Inspirations #179 ATG (2/3)
Crafting from the Heart #159 ATG (2/3)
PIP #1720 ATG (2/3)
Crafting by Designs You're so Special (1/3)
Creative Moments #118 ATG (1/3)
Inspiration Destination #128 ATG (1/3)

Well that's it for today. This week has been filled to the rim for my kids and I. Just Crazy! My son is now a licensed driver so that should free up some time, but he has to drive my car right now because his truck isn't finished. Scary! Have a great day!



7 comments:

MariLynn said...

Your washtub is so cute. As I was looking at your journaling, this is the scripture that came to my mind.

Psalm 51:7 (NIV)
Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Thanks for sharing your journaling with us at PIP challenge.

Patti J said...

Absolutely adorable, and so beautiful!!!

katieo said...

Beautiful journaling. The art work is gorgeous. Thank you for joining the DL.ART May Linky Challenge.

Shylaashree said...

adorable journaling of art.beautiful verse from bible. your colouring is amazing.
Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspiration Challenge Blog.
Shylaa DT
Adhiraacreations

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful journaling--Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
Carol DT x

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very creative. Thanks for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

Jacki Daniels said...

Great colouring again lol thanks for playing alone with us at Colour Crazy this time hope to see you again soon
Jacki (CCCC DT) ♥