Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Bible Art Journaling- Exodus 17:6

Hi everyone, sorry that i've been missing lately.  I have so much on my plate right now and just trying to survive.  My daughter moves to an apartment this week.  She has College orientation on Friday.  I've scrapbooked 28 pages for a friend, canned 7 quarts of beans and cleaned my craft area. Wow, what a week it's starting to be. lol
today i'd like to share another Bible art page with all of you. I did draw the scene my self and watercolored it with pencils.  The letters are stickers . This is a message of faith. 


Exodus 17:6
Then Moses cried out to the Lord, “What am I to do with these people? They are almost ready to stone me.”
The Lord answered Moses, “Go out in front of the people. Take with you some of the elders of Israel and take in your hand the staff with which you struck the Nile, and go. I will stand there before you by the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock, and water will come out of it for the people to drink.” So Moses did this in the sight of the elders of Israel.And he called the place Massah[a] and Meribah[b] because the Israelites quarreled and because they tested the Lord saying, “Is the Lord among us or not?”



Challenges

Word Art Wednesday 292-293 ATG (4/5)
Brown Sugar #261 ATG (2/2)
Crafty Catz #381 ATG not a card (2/3)
Simply papercraft #49 ATG (2/3)
Always Fun #1Anything but a Card (1/3)
Crafting from the Heart #170 ATG (1/3)
Dream Valley #160 ATG 10C (1/3)
OLLCB #234 ATG 
Pammies Inky Pinkies 1731 ATG (1/3)
Hiding in my Craft Room #311 Freestyle 1-


Have a wonderful week.


6 comments:

SewPaperPaint said...

Awesome journaling! Hugs, Autumn

Janette said...

Really nice, thanks for sharing at CraftyCatz this week.x

Unknown said...

very different thank you for entering our challenge at Oh La La Creations and good luck x

NickScrapShack said...

Hi back again,
This is another beautiful page. So creatively done! Love the interaction between text and images.
Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz. Good luck! Nick DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

Jenscrapstoo said...

Thanks for sharing your talent and
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo