Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Bible Art Exodus 34:6

Hi friends, I thought that i'd share another bible art journaling with all of you today. I used the scripture from Exodus 34:6.
"I am Slow to anger and filled with unfailing love and faithfulness"
As I was thinking about this verse I was trying to make a visual picture in  my mind. I focused on the word "Filled" this time and thought what about an old pump filling a bucket with love and faithfulness."
I found a photo of a pump online and drew it onto my bible page. The bucket and the stones are rubber stamps from Art Impressions. I used my Marvy Uchida markers to color the images after applying clear gesso to the page. 


Challenges

Creative Fingers 158 ATG (2/3)
Jo's Scrap Shack 270 ATG (2/3)
Not Just Cards Feb. ATG
Crafting with Friends 80 ATG (3/3)
DL Art Feb. ATG 1 ea. day
The Happy Craft Feb. ATG UL
Creative Moments 163 ATG (2/3)
Through the Craft Room Door ATG (1/2)
Path of Positivity 66 inspirational with Love (1/3)
Dare 2B artsy Feb. Love (1/3)

Have a wonderful day!

8 comments:

Maud's Creations said...

Love that bible verse Deonne, you have a beautiful journal page. Thanks for Joining in on the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

Sandy said...

It's lovely and a great piece of scripture. Thanks for sharing with us at Crating With Friends challenges.
Hugs, Sandy DT

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Love the bible journaling page; so pretty! Thank you for joining the Dare 2B Artzy February Challenge! -Tasha ☺

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Oh wow, Deonna! What a great journal! And a great way to express "filled"! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Heather said...

How pretty and what a unique idea! And great job drawing that pump; too. It looks like it belongs with that bucket! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

OlgaB said...

Very creative!
Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
Hugs from Africa!
Olga

Suze said...

Great journal page. Thank you for joining in the Love Challenge at Path Of Positivity.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and Not Just Cards. Hope to see you again next time.