Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Bible art journaling page using James 1:19

Well I thought it was time for me to get back to the most important thing in life (scripture) and bible art journaling.
This is one of those verses that I always have to remind myself of.
"Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to get angry" James 1:19


I drew the turtle and the snail looking at photo's online
Die cut letters from Whimsy Stamps- They came in a grab bag that I bought for  $10 along with 9 other dies. Just let me say that this was so worth the money and more.

Challenges

613 Avenue 218 ATG with Critter (1/8)
Krafty Chicks 440 ATG 
Says Wednesday #58 ATG (4/5)
The Male Room 103 Nature
Everybody Art 439 ATG
Love to Create #1 ATG 
International art and soul 51 Make your own background (2/3)
The Corrosive 2 Feb. ATG (2/3)
A Perfect time to craft Feb. 2 ATG (2/3
2 Crafty Critter Crazies 23 ATG with Critter
Crafts Galore Encore 60 ATG (1/3)
Crafty Animals 23 ATG with Animal ul
DL Art Feb. ATG 1 ea. day
The Happy Craft Feb. ATG UL

Have a great Tuesday.


17 comments:

Kim Hamilton said...

Love the turtle! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

Lola said...

This is really awesome and I too like that verse.

Maud's Creations said...

Gorgeous, use of your stamps, love the verse. Thank you for joining us Deona at the Anything goes Challenge at the Happy Craft Challenge Community

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at KCC, good luck!!! Amy DT

MA-MI said...

What a great masculine bible project! I love that verse. Thanks for sharing your work with The Male Room. I hope you'll be inspired by our next sketch too!
Regards,
Maja DT
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Lidia R. said...

Hi !! Great job on your Bible art journaling!!! I love every detail.
Thanks a lot for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.
Hope to see you again in the next challenge.
Lidia DT
My blog http://belloamanecercr.blogspot.com/
DT at http://mybestiesspanishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Josephine said...

Interesting project with lovely images.

Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

DIANA L. said...

This is awesome I love seeing Bible journaling I don't do it mine but I love seeing it i others. i may get one just for that purpose.
Thank you for joining the DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February 2019 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Jackie C said...

What a stunner! So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create. Please come back again! The best of luck with your entry. Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

Lisa J said...

Thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Sheryl said...

Oh this is so clever! I love everything about it.
So glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Sheryl said...

Congratulations you are one of this week’s Top Rockers at 613 Avenue Create - don’t forget to pick up your badge.

~ginny said...

Thank you so much, Deonna, for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like your images with the passage you chose to highlight - nicely done! Fits our challenge too!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

~ginny said...

Thank you so much, Deonna, for sharing your project and creativity at 613. I especially like the images you chose for the passage - nicely done! It fits our challenge too!
~ginny, DT for 613 Ave C
RubberMAD (GettyCollection.com)

Angie Scrapchild said...

So cute!!!
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of
luck with your entry.

Angela DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs
pot.com.au/
<br /

Dawn said...

Isn't that the truth !! Thanks for sharing at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge. I wish you the best of luck.

Helen said...

Beautifully done - I wish I could draw like that!

Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x