Make your own Molding paste for Stenciling
By: Deonna Bemish
School glue or Modge Podge
White Acrylic Paint
Air tight container to store in
1/4c. Measuring Cup
Measuring spoon in Tablespoon size
Spatula to stir and apply to stencil
Stencil of choice
Photo Basic Supplies
1. Measure 2 Tbsp. of White Glue and 2 Tbsp. of white acrylic Paint together in container.
2. Pour 1/4c. Baby Powder into your 1/4c. (May need More)
3. Mix together completely by adding small amounts of powder at a time. If too thin, add more powder. Add until consistency is What you like.**** You can also add drops of ink from your refills to give it some color if desired.
4. Store in container with plastic wrap and then the lid snapped tightly.
What can i use this for? This molding paste is awesome to use with Stencils to give your project a little texture. Here's how.
1. Prepare your supplies: Remove the lid and plastic wrap from your molding paste, Choose your stencil, Cardstock or DP and tape the stencil down over your Cardstock.
2. Using your Spatula, spread the paste all over the stencil area. *Make sure that you scrape off all extra paste and smooth all over your stencil with the flat side of your spatula or an old Credit Card. You can reuse this by placing it back into container.
3. Remove Stencil immediately and set aside to dry.